|Sharing Large Files Android & PC Without USB Cable|
To sharing some files from Android to PC or from PC to Android, we need a USB cable (Universal Serial Bus). But how to send a file if I don’t have a USB Cable?
USB – Universal Serial Bus is an industry-standard that establishes specifications for cables and connectors and protocols for connection, communication and power supply between computers, peripheral devices, and other computers. Released in 1996, the USB standard is currently maintained by the USB Implementers Forum. Wikipedia
The USB cable is used for charging smartphones too.
In this era, the Wi-Fi technology isn’t only to used for surfing on the internet but you can use for various other activities, like playing a LAN game or Transfer files between Android & PC, PC & Android, PC & PC, Android & Android.
But this time, I only to show you the fast way to transfer large files between Android and PC.
- Save or Download Telegram Sticker for Free with This Method
- DDR3 vs DDR4, The Difference Between DDR3 & DDR4 Memory
Actually, lots of applications were created for transferring image, videos, game, or big files by using Direct Wifi Technology and I take one for this example.
TUTORIAL SHARING FILE BETWEEN ANDROID AND PC
- Get the “Sweech” application on the PlayStore and install then open it
- Connect your phone and your PC to the same WiFi, but I’ll suggest you use Personal HotSpot from your phone without turn ON the “Mobile Data” (Only Hotspot)
- On “Sweech“, Hit the Start Button and you”ll see the “URL Address” http://192.168.100.xxx:4444 or if you use the mobile hotspot http://192.168.43.1:4444
- On your PC, Open any “Browser” and type that “URL“, ENTER
- Just Send Your Files XD
This is a very very simple method that’s you can use for free, you can use other applications too like ShareIt or Xender but “Sweech” is made to only used for transferring files between Android and PC.
If you guys have a problem when trying this method,
Type in the comment section.
See you next post!