|Screen Recorder with Internal Audio|
So many of the Screen Recorder at the Play Store, you can get it free or paid. But most of all it’s not supported internal audio, why? because Google doesn’t allow it.
I have the Redmi 4A and I’ve tried a lot of screen recorder that supported for record audio from the system, but still doesn’t works :'(
But I’m found this one
ScreenCam Recorder, I found this application on the forum, And yuppp, this screen recorder is supported the internal audio, I’ve tied on Redmi 4A (Oreo) and working perfectly.
To be able to record the sound from the system, this application needs Magisk Modules, yup, unfortunately, your phone is already rooted with the Magisk before.
If you don’t want to root your phone, you can use the recorder like “Mobizen for Samsung” for Samsung devices (You can record internal sound but only for Samsung devices), Miui 10 Default Recorder (For Xiaomi).
- How to Create & Open the Zip, Rar, 7z File on Android, Zip and Unzip File
- What is XAPK? and How to Install XAPK File on Android
So, if you have already rooted your phone, try the ScreenCam recorder. I choose this one because I’m using the Custom ROM (AOSP) and working well.
- Go to your Play Store and search for “ScreenCam Recorder” or you can click HERE and install it
- Install the ScreenCam Module for Magisk, get the file HERE
- Go to Magisk Manager, Module
- Hit the “+” button and choose the module that you downloaded above
- The module will be flashing and wait until finished
- Reboot your phone
- Then open the ScreenCam application
- On the “Audio Settings” section, choose “Internal Audio (System app, R_Submix)“
- Try it with your music
Remember, DWYORI’m not responsible if something happens on your phone