|How to Save Video from Facebook?|
Wanna save a video from Facebook? But how can I do this? Facebook doesn’t have download features to save the video into your gallery, but you can use another way to download the video from Facebook.
You can use this method for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, etc because this way is using a website to save the video from Facebook.
Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. Wikipedia
But how to download a video from Facebook? still don’t know? let’s begin this awesome tutorial!
You can use any browser like Chrome, UC Browser, Brave Browser, or whatever. And itsn’t only for Windows, but you can use this method for Linux, macOS, etc, just need a browser XD
- Right click the video that you want to download and “Copy the Link Address“
- Next open this site: SaveFrom (Search at Google)
- Paste the link that you have copied before and wait for the process
- And Hit Download Button
You can use the Facebook application or “Lite” version. To open the site to download the videos, you can use the browser like Google Chrome, UC, etc…
- Go to the video that you want to download
- Click on 3 dots button
- And “Copy Link“
- Open this site: SaveForm (Search at Google)
- Paste the link and Download it