|How to Hide or Show Hidden Files on Windows?|
It’s me Neko
Welcome to NyaaTech, Get interesting information and tutorials about Android, Tutorials, Gaming, Technology, Anime, Hobbies, Lifestyle. The information provided and the tutorial on this site are all free.
Windows is OS with lots of features and easy to use.
Of course, with file management too, there are so many features that you can use for copying pictures, music, videos, or whatever you want.
And some people have a problem with…. you know! his/her privacy XD you know right?
OK, that’s fine. everybody has privacy, keep protect it my friend! XD.
Maybe you have a file that you must be hidden from other people. you can use this method.
TUTORIAL HIDE/SHOW HIDDEN FILES ON WINDOWS
1. Hide the Files
- Open your File Explorer
- Click on the Folder or File that you want to hide
- Click on the “View” Button
- And Click “Hide Selected Items“
- And the notification pop up will appear, hit OK
2. Show the Hidden Files
- Go to the location where you hide the files/folder
- Click on “View” button
- Enable check on Hidden “Items“
- And your hidden files will appear