Hi there! Did you use the ultrasound on PUBG Mobile? It may depend on your devices, some low devices will not be unlocked yet because ultrasound is only for High-end devices, Yep, this feature will load the high-end audio for a better experience in battleground such a footstep, fire sound, grenade, etc…
At first, this feature was only available for iOS, but after some recent updates, Ultra Sound is also available for the Android version. The sound version also sounds the same, so will there be a decrease in performance after using UltraSound? The answer is yes if you use the phones with low specifications, but in some cases, there are phones that are of Mid-end Specification but this feature is still locked, therefore we have to use this way to keep the sound to be unlocked.
In the last update, I’ve posted some tips to use Ultra Sound on any device, of course, include a low-end device. The file is along 30-40 MB (Sound pack), and one “UserSettings” for unlocking the feature. But this post will be the last post for unlocking the sound because this tutorial can be used for any version of PUBG Mobile (Also work for the next and next update).
What are the advantages of using ultrasound? Of course, you will get a lot if you use this, one of which is to clarify the sound of the enemy’s footsteps, the sound of bullets is also more clearer, the material shot sound becomes more detailed. And many more.
Download Ultra Sound from All Version
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile v0.14.0
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile v0.16.0
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile v0.17.0
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile v0.18.0
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile v0.19.0
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile New Era v1.0.0
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile v1.1.0
- UltraSound PUBG Mobile v1.2.0
You can use this tutorial to unlock UltraSound of any version.
How to Unlock Ultra Sound PUBG Mobile (Any Version Update)
OK! As I said, for any update in the future, Just use this tutorial for unlocking it! Make sure to bookmark this page so as not to forget the steps!
- Go to Settings / Application / and “Force Close” the PUBG Mobile. This is additional steps but Some phone needs this step.
- Open “File Manager” and find the “UserSettings.ini” inside the PUBG Mobile data folder.
How to Find it? UserSettings.ini should be at:
PUBG Mobile Global Users >>> “Android / data / com.tencent.ig / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / Config / Android / UserSettings.ini”
PUBG Mobile Korea/Japan Users >>> “Android / data / com.pubg.krmobile / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / Config / Android / UserSettings.ini”
PUBG Mobile Vietnam Users >>> “Android / data / com.vng.pubgmobile / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / Config / Android / UserSettings.ini”
PUBG Mobile Taiwan Users >>> “Android / data / com.rekoo.pubgm / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / Config / Android / UserSettings.ini”
- If you’ve found that file, Just open it with any text editor on your phone.
- Then you’ll see “+CVars=SoundQualityType=x“
- You need to change the value to ” 2 “, then SAVE it.
a complete explanation of the value:
0 means for low audio
1 menas for high audio
2 means for ultra audio
- After completing the steps above, now just run the game and go to “Settings”/”Audio” in the game.
- Now you’ll found the ultra setting will be unlocked, Just download the source audio by clicking on it.
- After downloading the audio and applied it, Now relaunch the game and you can enjoy the Ultra Audio in PUBG Mobile.
Note: The ultra audio (SFX) is only designed for High-end smartphones, but you can still use it for any phone with this tutorial. And yup, maybe you’ll find lagging if you potato users. This’s because the game loads the ultra audio that design for High-end smartphones.
So, that’s how to make it possible, This tutorial can be used for the next update as long as PUBG doesn’t make a lot of changes. But don’t worry, of course, I will keep updating how if one day necessary.
See you next time, Neko