|How to Save Status from WhatsApp|
WhatsApp – The one of famous application for instant messaging, WhatsApp isn’t only for chatting, but you can share your video or picture.
WhatsApp Messenger – is a freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP service owned by Facebook. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, makes voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media. Wikipedia
WhatsApp is developed by WhatsApp inc and owned by Facebook, the initial date released of WA is 10 years ago, January 2009.
Lots of people have a better experience with WhatsApp because it’s suitable for all ages.
Of course, you also can to update your status and see your contacts status but only available for 24 hours.
- WhatsApp not Working on Linux? Try this Solution
- How to Send Messages on WhatsApp without Saving the Number or Contacts, Direct WhatsApp
Can I save/download the status from WhatsApp?
But NyaaTech always gives you a solution!
To save your friend status on WhatsApp, you need the 3rd application.
For more details, please follow this tutorial.
- Go to your PlayStore and search for “WhatsApp Status Downloader“
- Choose one and install it (I’m using “Status Downloader for WhatsApp by Shree Ganesha Labs)
- Open and hit “START“
- You’ll see your friends status, choose one
- After choosing it, Hit “Download Button“
- Check in the Gallery