|UserSetting.ini iPhone X PUBG Mobile|
To improve the Sound Effect Quality of PUBG Mobile on Android, you need the UserSetting.ini file from iPhone. Why? The iOS version has better quality than Android. But how can I’m using the files from the iPhone for use on Android? In the previous post, I’ve shown you trick to Use Sound from IOS on Android in PUBG Mobile.
But after update to 0.14.0, the Sound quality looks a little better than the previous version. So I’ll give the UserSetting.ini from iPhone X 0.14.0, and you can use this file for Android to improve the sound quality.
The file will change the sound for more better quality and experience for playing PUBG Mobile on Android include:
- Improve the bullet shooting sound (Especially the sound from M416 it’s very different from Android version)
- Improve the sound of the weapon firing from long distance (This’s almost same as the steam version)
- Improve the sound of an enemy’s steps, Grenade, etc…
UserSetting.ini | High-Quality iPhone X Sound Effect for PUBG Mobile Android v0.14.0
- Get this UserSetting.ini file HERE
- Download and extract it, you can read how to extract the file on Android
- Copy or Cut the UserSetting.ini to
- Reboot/Restart your device and enjoy it