|How to Change Mi Logo|
How to Change Mi Logo/Bootlogo/Slash Screen?
Splash Screen or Bootlogo – The first display when the phone is turned on, before entering the main menu or before entering bootanimation.
Each brand has a different logo, If you a Xiaomi user, You’ll see the “Mi” logo when turned ON your phone.
Now, can we change this Mi logo with a Custom Splash Screen?
Yup, you can!
- How to Change Bootanimation on Android
- How to Record the Screen with Internal Audio on Android (Magisk Modules)
But to change the default bootlogo, your phone must be “Unlocked Bootloader” first and this method it’s for Xiaomi with Qualcomm version, also TWRP.
- Xiaomi Device (Qualcomm)
- Unlocked Bootloader
- Laptop/PC (Windows)
- Splash Logo Maker
- Custom Image (You can make the logo like you want)
- Always Backup the important data 🙂
IMPORTANT: The Logo/Image resolution must be the same as device resolution. EX: If your phone resolution is HD (720×1280) then the picture must be same. in my case I’ve used the lower resolution than my device, and what happens? MY PHONE IS BRICKED LOL
NOTE: Be sure your phone it’s already unlocked bootloader, Qualcomm version, and already installed TWRP
- Get the SPLAH LOGO MAKER for Windows HERE
- Extract it
- Move your Picture that you want to be the bootlogo into the “pics” folder. The Try to making the picture less than 400KB, in my experience, I’m making the picture above 400KB and the splash turning into the “penguin” logo (like Linux logo?)
- Then double click at “CREATE_LOGO.bat“
- The CMD will be opened and creating your splash logo automatically
- Type “yes” and hit ENTER
- SUCCESS! Hit any key to close the cmd
- Take the “flashable_splash.zip” at the “output” folder and copy to your phone
- Reboot your phone into TWRP
- Hit on “Install” and choose the “flashable_splash.zip“
- Swap it to install
- Reboot to System
- Tested on Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Miui8,9, Custom ROM AOSP Based)
I am not responsible for what will happen to your phone, everything you do is your own responsibility. DWYOR