|Adding TPP/FPP Switch Button on PUBG Mobile|
TPP (Third Person Perspective) – is a game mode where players can see their character on the screen in the form of a third-person display. You can see the character you are controlling and moving.
FPP (First Person Perspective) – is a game mode where players can see from the point of view of characters in a game.
On PUBG Mobile Global or PUBG Mobile Korea-Japan, there are 2 modes available, First Person Perspective (FPP) and Third Person Perspective (TPP), but you can’t switch the mode between FPP and TPP while playing the game. It isn’t like the PC (Steam) version or PUBG Mobile CN (Game for Peace) version.
Actually, there was an announcement from PUBG Mobile developer to adding the TPP-FPP Switch button on the previous update but…. there’s still not available.
- Active.sav | Japanese Voice Chat for PUBG Mobile
- Solution for Active.sav Japanese Voice Chat Doesn’t Work After 0.14.0 PUBG Mobile Update
So, what if I share a little trick? XD
For anyone who wants to Add the TPP/FPP Switch Button, Please follow this tutorial. The trick is the same as Changing the Quick Voice Chat to Japanese Version, We’ll use the “Active.sav” file.
NOTE: Before going into the tutorial, Please remember, I am not responsible for what will happen to your account. everything I’ve shared here I’ve tested myself and until now, my account’s still safe. if something happens to your account, that is your own responsibility!
- Get this Active.sav file HERE
- Download and Extract it. Read how to extract the ZIP file on Android
- Copy or Cut the “Active.sav” file to
- After replace, Reboot/Restart your phone (Some phones don’t need this, But I’m recommended it)
- Enter the game and try at the training
NOTE: Some settings or the control button maybe will be changed, so please change it back by yourself.
- Look at the left bottom, if you followed the tutorial above correctly, you’ll see a button that appears at the bottom-left. Tap the button to switch between FPP and TPP!
- The view will be changed from TPP to FPP or FPP to TPP. It’s very EASY