|Change Voice to Japanese Version SMC|
The default voice if you first time playing SMC (Super Mecha Champions) both Android and iOS is the English language, exactly you play on others server, I haven’t tried before.
So before you change it to Japanese voice, I’ll explain a little bit about Super Mecha Champions.
Super Mecha Champions – The battle royale game like PUBG or Fortnite with some special features. This game is available both for Android and iOS.
Yup,,, like the name! you can summon a MECHA when playing battle royale.
SMC is developed and published by Netease Games, the graphic in this game is beautiful with anime style building and characters.
The Minimum System Requirement is
-3GB Free Storage
I’ve tested on my Redmi 4A and it’s playable when setting the graphics to very low. sad, I’m using a potato phone 🙁
- Super Mecha Champions, Best Android & iOS Battle Royale Mobile Game with Anime Style and Japanese Voice
- How to Change Voice Chat to Japanese Voice in PUBG MOBILE
Back to the topic!
So, actually, to change the default voice (English) to Japanese voice it’s very easy XD
But at the first time I’m playing this game, I don’t know why I can’t find the league button at the setting, maybe I’m just not focused haha XD I even looked for it on Google LOL
So this’s How to Change Voice to Japanese in Super Mecha Champions
- Open and Login to Super Mecha Champions
- Look at the right top corner, hit at the “Setting” button
- In the “Setting” button, “Basic“, click on “Language“
- At the “Voice” section, select “Japanese“