|How To Save Telegram Sticker|
How to Download the Telegram Stickers to save into your File?
Telegram Sticker is one of the best features at Telegram,
I really love it, there are so many stickers that’s you can use for free, Of course, you can download the stickers too and save to your phone/PC.
Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice over IP service. Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows NT, macOS, and Linux. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. Wikipedia
Telegram is an instant chat messaging like WhatsApp Messenger, but I think, Telegram has better features.
The telegram app is available for Android, iOS, Windows NT, Windows Mobile, Linux, macOS.
So to save the Telegram’s Stickers, your phone is already installed the Telegram application.
If you want to know how to save Telegram Sticker Packs, Follow this step.
TUTORIAL HOW TO DOWNLOAD TELEGRAM STICKER
- Open your Telegram
- Find the Sticker that’s you want to download and “Add Sticker” (skip this if you have already done before)
- At the Telegram, Click on the “Sidebar Button” (at top left corner)
- Click “Settings“
- Click “Chat Settings”
- Scroll down and choose “Stickers and Masks“
- You’ll see the lists of all your stickers packs, choose the sticker that’s you want to download by clicking “3 dots” at the right side sticker and “Copy Link“
- After that, go back and search “@Stickerdownloadbot“
- Yuuppp,,, you can use this bot, just Send the Link that’s you just copied before and the bot will give you some files of the stickers. Choose one of 3 quality (Webp, Jpeg, PNG) and download it
You also can use the Telegram sticker for using on WhatsApp, read How to Convert Telegram Sticker to WhatsApp